Only $12 per bottle
Delivered within: 5 days
Minimum 1 case (6 x 750ml bottles)
- First Pinot deal sold out. here's a new one!
- Matariki Wines produces premium world-class wines from the heart of the prestigious Gimblett Gravels region in Hawke’s Bay and have won many trophies, let alone gold medals, for their wines
- The ‘Aspire’ range is the more fruit-forward, earlier drinking style.
- Just check out these reviews: "Certainly this Pinot Noir is a classy wine. It is extremely smooth with an appealing bouquet of cherries, plum and red berry fruit. Spicy and savoury notes accompany the fruit in the palate and silky smooth tannins create an opulent experience." - WineNZ magazine.
- 4 Stars - Sam Kim: "This is silky smooth and elegantly fruited showing ripe cherries and plums together with subtle spice and game characters on the nose. It's supple and rounded on the palate with good mid palate weight and a pleasing dry finish. The wine shows pristine fruit characters with gentle complexity. At its best: now to 2014."
- A great value Pinot Noir, at just $12 per bottle - a whopping 47% off RRP.
- This wine is ready to drink now and can be enjoyed over the next 3-5 years.
First Pinot deal sold out, so here's another: We have this lovely Aspire Pinot Noir 2010 at an astounding $12 per bottle (that's 47% off RRP!). ‘Aspire’ is a second label of Gimblett Gravels pioneer Matariki Wines. The ‘Aspire’ range is the more fruit-forward, earlier drinking style. The fruit source may include grapes from sites outside of the Gimblett Gravels district.
Raymond Chan writes: "Moderately deep ruby-red colour, lighter on rim. This has a soft, but voluminous bouquet with an array of aromas showing strawberry fruit with red florals, cherries and berries with herb notes. Medium bodied, light, lush and juicy strawberry fruit flavours are supported by restrained, but fine-grained tannins. The fruit succulence is enhanced by good acidity and is carried through to a subtle, light finish. This is a light, attractively sweet-fruited Pinot Noir with the fine textures to match firm-flesh seafood and poultry over the next 3-4 years.".
If you're a lover of great value Pinot Noir, you'll be wanting a case or two of this to stock up your cellar or wine rack! Don't delay!
52 Kirkwood Road
06 879 6226
Tastings Charges for groups 10 or more, please contact the Cellar Door to enquire.
Open 9am - 5pm Weekdays
Limit 2 cases per user
You must be at least 18 years old to buy this product. Product is sold in cases of 6 bottles. You cannot buy individual bottles. A delivery charge of $6.95 applies for each order. All deliveries will be left at the address given.
See the rules that apply to all deals