Only $10 per bottle
Delivered within: 5 days
Minimum 1 case (6 x 750ml bottles)
- 64% off the RRP of this rich 2010 Bordeaux-style blend!
- 2010 is best vintage from the Auckland region in the last decade.
- The Maximus Merlot Cab Sav 2010 bordeaux blend is made from lovingly tended hand picked estate grapes.
- This wine comes from the beautiful Matakana region, and is absolutely delicious.
- Pair this perfect winter warmer with your favourite lamb dishes.
We have another great Matakana Red on offer today. It's a wonderful cool Spring evening wine. What's more it is just $10 per bottle (RRP of $27.95) saving you a lovely 64%.
The wine comes from Mahurangi River Winery, and is produced from hand-picked estate grown Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes. It is then fermented in open top vats using wild yeast. The wine is then carefully aged in french oak barriques.
The Estate's owners devote their energies to producing top quality wines from ‘Terroir to Table’. Match this Bordeaux style blend with roast lamb as the wine’s fruit flavours will enhance the texture and flavour of the meat and contrast well with the saltiness of the gravy.
162 Hamilton Road
09 422 3026
Limit 2 cases per user
You must be at least 18 years old to buy this product. Product is sold in cases of 6 bottles. You cannot buy individual bottles. A delivery charge of $6.95 applies for each order. All deliveries will be left at the address given.
See the rules that apply to all deals